Followers

Follow on Bloglovin

Now on Instagram!

Instagram

Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? #9


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a meme hosted by Book Journey and is a great way for others to find out what you are planning to read this week and, best of all, see what others are reading.

Last week I read and finished:

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich
Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich
Portuguese Irregular Verbs by Alexander McCall Smith





This week I'm reading:

Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
I'm continuing my re-read of this one and loving it!
I like taking my time with this book and only reading it here and there.
The Dragon's Harp (Era Of Dragons: The Lost Tales Of Gwenhwyfar)
The Dragon's Harp by Rachael Pruitt 
Which I've already made a dent in.

Angel's Peak (Virgin River, #10)
Angel's Peak by Robyn Carr

The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection
The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection by Alexander McCall Smith

And maybe a couple others...who knows really :)

What are YOU reading this week?

What do you think about what I'm reading?

P.S. I have 3 giveaways going right now, all are open to international entries.
Here are the links:





15 comments:

  1. Look at you flying through the Evanovich reads!How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read the Outlander books - I 've heard such good things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the Outlander book sitting on my TBR shelf. I havent read it because I've had a bit of spoilery going on so from what I've heard I've been waiting for when I'm in a mood for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm yet to read a Janet Evanovich book and there's so many not sure I want to start until I've finished some of my half read series LOL. I'll have to check out your giveaways!
    Have a wonderful week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss hearing that there was a new No. 1 Detective book out?! Thank you!

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    Please stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, oh, oh is that a new No 1 Ladies Detective Agency book??? Must go and down load onto my kindle NOW! You can check out my Monday here!

    http://www.kyliesreads.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could never get into Outlander! I hope you have better luck than I did! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second time reading it and I'm loving it even more than the first time I read it.

      Delete
  8. HI, stopping by for the blog hop. I'm a new GFC follower. I'm reading and ARC of Immortal Rules. It's really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I plan on starting the Stephanie Plum series at some point this year...I have the first book and have heard it's a good, fun series.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your blog theme!!! It is gorgeous!!!
    New follower!!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How far are you through Outlander?

    Great books, I always love your variety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only about 150 pages in (slow I know) but other books keep getting in the way.

      Delete
  12. I've never read Outlander - everyone loves it, I've got to get on the ball! :) Love Robyn Carr!!

    Happy reading this week!

    It's Monday! What are you reading at the Brunette Librarian!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! So feel free to comment away I'll try to answer every post so check back! . Also feel free to leave a link to your blog and I will absolutely follow you back :) Happy Reading!
*Note: This is an award free blog, thanks for thinking of me but I simply don't have the time to pass it along!